New Bull Bar for STX 550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430831514.920655.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430831532.818874.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430831549.085593.jpg

Hi guys
Is there anything you want to know about or see as far as my front and rear bars go??
By the way thanks Malicious

Is there any chance of having a loops on the sides as well as the Middle one ?
Otherwise bar looks great . What's the best way to order one and how much they are worth ?

We are currently working on the full hoop assembly and should be able to supply in 12-14 weeks.
The bars are are set up for that all ready, they are full bolt on item.
There is also a taller hoop available by the way.

BC do you that bar in white?? Could also pm me price and availability

Price of the bars are now $1595 in black powder coat, inc LED lights and font bash plate.
Hoops $70
Colour coding $150
Freight is $160 to QLD and 140 to all other states bare WA.
How ever depending on where you live the there may be extra freight costs due to fact that GKR transport only one depot in every state.

Hi guys
Is there anything you want to know about or see as far as my front and rear bars go??
By the way thanks Malicious

How does the front numberplate mount on the full replacement bar under the winch, is it on a hinge or can you mount a slimline plate mounted directly to the bar above the winch (cant tell from the photos I've seen on the internet).

From the photos I've seen of your side steps they look like they might be height adjustable to suit body lift? Do you also make your front and rear bars to suit body lift?

What's the chance you'd have a few other angles? Just wondering if it's a full front replacement in such gets no cutting required.
They are still the price listed on an earlier page?
Are they able to be customised such as indicator in bar deleted

How does the front numberplate mount on the full replacement bar under the winch, is it on a hinge or can you mount a slimline plate mounted directly to the bar above the winch (cant tell from the photos I've seen on the internet).

From the photos I've seen of your side steps they look like they might be height adjustable to suit body lift? Do you also make your front and rear bars to suit body lift?

Yes all our gear is adjustable for body lift and standard

Latest posts

Back