Nudge Bar Install + Fitting Instructions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pathfinder R51 Nudge Bar

Hi
I bought a second hand genuine Nissan nudge bar F2160-5X00? (the letter/number after the 00 has been drilled out) nudge bar is suitable for a 2006 R51 (Spanish built Pathfinder). The seller assured me it could but the brackets supplied don't seem to match up with.
Has anyone fitted one to a Pathfinder? Does anyone know if the bar is suitable for the 2006 R51 Pathfinder.

Hi Malicious,

Attached are photos of the fitting brackets I was given with the bar. I've also attached the F2160-FX500AU fitting instructions Nissan gave me when I went and spoke to them.
I gave them the model number for the brackets I currently have which they said were superseded with the F2272-FX500AU however "should" work -- which I am doubtful of at the moment.

Eyeing off the brackets I have with those specified in the instructions (page 2 drawings) -- to me they don't line up 100%.

When I place the bar mount brackets onto the bar and line up with my front bar as a guide, they line up just inside the grill/opening of the bar.
Where as going through the instructions - drawings E and F indicate that I should be cutting out a piece of the bumper on the outer edge of the grill in the bar to fit, which to me looks like the brackets would need to bend outward more from the nudge bar.

Thanks again for your advice/help with this.

Cheers,
Mike

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

** FITTING INSTRUCTIONS F2160-FX500AU **

Hi were these brackets too suit the stx 550

Latest posts

Back