Loss of our music icons

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia, Star Wars) has joined the ranks of the famous who have crossed over.

Just waiting for John Edwards to start some BS about Keith Richards telling him from beyond that it's all wonderful and peachy and we are all welcome to join him and Ronny Wood sing their old hits ... problem is, neither of them are dead yet despite Richards having his drug addiction delivered by B-doubles and Ronny can't sing to save his life - I've heard him and if that's what I've got waiting for me in the afterlife, I'm going to live forever, I am never going there!

Its been a bad year for it. Only a few days left, if i was a famous musician id possibly be a bit worried.
Im hoping something happens to Donald Trump before he gets the keys to all the nukes, even though he's not a musician or particularly talented at anything apart from hyperbole and bullshit.

Last edited:
Lol

Attachments

• 15747622_1236367973065101_7333021577062925983_n.jpg
    15747622_1236367973065101_7333021577062925983_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 51
Very very sad that family will be torn apart, stress will do that if you let it. As depressing as this thread is getting it needs to be said. I saw a little time ago another faulty towers actor had gone..

I think we are at that stage where the legendary actors and musicians are getting really long in the tooth and this will be a constant thing as most are atleast in their late 60s minimum now ..then we will just be left with the fly by night reality tv ,internet based fame wanna be s...... things are looking grim when it comes to our entertainment

This thread has been good and as long as it's clean Tony may keep it going. I used to sing and what I see with older singers is lip sync now I get it in the first instance, As most know I admire what is left of the Beach Boys and Brian does well, but Frankie Vallie is like a robot that cannot perform but at 83 he still goes.

Last time i tried to sing i shattered crystal glasses so i just lip sync

I know he wasnt a singer but the unluckiest death i reckon was cliff burton from metallica in 1986 he was asleep in a tour bus when he was thrown out of the window and the bus landed on him ..Thats gotta ruin your day in a big way

More sad news, Chuck Berry died last month and now I hear Glen Campbell is in the last stages of Alzheimer's and is unable to feed or toilet himself.

Latest posts

Back