What size light bar on the nudge bar.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMentalGrey

Reaction score
I've been looking at adding some extra light to the front of our pathfinder for a while, and now I've got a 'matching' D40 am looking a bit more seriously. LED Lightbars seem to be pretty cheap for the light output. I've measured the space at 680mm and figured somewhere between 20-24" would suit but not sure what size would look best. I don't do heaps of night driving in the country so don't want to spend a fortune, but some extra light would be nice to fill out the beam pattern.

Does anyone have a light bar fitted on their factory nudge bar, and what size is it? I'd appreciated if you could point me at a photo or two as well.

Thanks in advance.

Best thing I've bought in awhile
They were $188

ab4258aa28afcb231a499d8e85ba3d78.jpg

I have a 24inch lightbar mounted in the space between the number plate and the divider, a 12 inch lightbar and 2 x Narva 225 (with HID conversion) in the traditional space. That combo works for me as the lightbars give good spread and short to mid range coverage and the traditional round HID give great long distance light :)

Back