The V6 Diesel D40 has arrived.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minimum thickness for 320 rotor is 26mm and mine are 27.6 and 28 . New rotors are 28 mm . So , looks like dealer is being cheeky...

Just had my 40k service done, albeit at 33k, needed new pads, disks have a lip but ok, can't remember prices but didn't break the bank.
If they say they need done get em done.
Weren't any stock pads available so got aftermarket of some sort (all sorted by Nissan- cheers Charlie/fatboy89), funny the wheels seem to be staying clean longer

Just had my 40k service done, albeit at 33k, needed new pads, disks have a lip but ok, can't remember prices but didn't break the bank.
If they say they need done get em done.
Weren't any stock pads available so got aftermarket of some sort (all sorted by Nissan- cheers Charlie/fatboy89), funny the wheels seem to be staying clean longer

When they need doing i will be replacing OE rotors with DBA T3 items and good quality pads.

Looking to buy a V6 Navara

Hi guy's new to the website and have enjoyed reading some of the threads on here. My wife and I are in the market for a new vehicle to tow my 6.5 meter boat and to be our main mode of transport. I have read this thread right through but see there has been no entries since December last year I was hoping to get some feed back on the ongoing reliability of these beasts as some of you guys must be racking up some decent milage on them buy now.
Cheers
Greg

If I wanted a tow vehicle and was spending 50k+ it would be a 70 series cruiser, mind you thats not saying the v9x is a bad engine, just I'd rather a v8 for towing.

Do a large test drive not around the block even the cruiser was slow and cumbersome i was going to update very disapointing testing all the big one's keep doing your homework a client of mine gave me his 550 for the day and i hated it but that was just me it didn't feel like the quoted power and fuel was moderate also the auto is very hard to get used to,could not make up it's mind what gear to be in then would rev out of the torque range then shift up and down.

the cruiser has factory difflocks and solid axles all round though so thats a huge plus over alot of other utes in my mind, peak torque from 1200rpm and dual fuel tanks, despite its ugly sort of looks theres no denying it would be a really good touring vehicle for remote inaccessible places.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back