Spanner Service Icon Removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneWolf

Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone know how to reset the spanner service icon, I have a 2011 Thai built D40.

Cheers

pretty sure u just push the stick on the right hand side and hold it in then u can reset the km;s till next sevice

Turn the ignition on and the little spanner and distance to next service (or past next service) shows.

Before it changes to the trip meter push and hold in the reset button until the numbers flash.

With numbers flashing wind the reset button (clockwise I think) to advance the service interval.

Mine shows 'oil good' before the trip meter comes on ? Service spanner is up on the top left at all times?

Annoyed that nothing described on the forums was working on my 2011 D40 STX 550 (it has the nav screen option) I tried several combinations until I tried holding in both dash buttons then turning the key on. This reset the service reminder to 10000 but I had no way of adjusting the interval. I barely had the reach on one hand to hold the buttons in while I turned the key. Normally the left one swaps the outside temp between C and F and the right one just does the trip meters, while rotating the right button changes the dash LED brightness (and possibly dash lights as well). I also discovered holding the temp (left) button in while keying the ignition runs a dash diagnostic program.

Latest posts

Back