What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to putting the turbo oil tube gaskets on and re glued the boost controller after it snapped.

Does anyone know what size the post turbo air rubber pipes are? I'm away and would be great if I could order them to have when I get home.

Nice!!
Like the pod one,Great illumination

theyre white with the lights off then amber when u turn lights on. but u can get different colours. white/green or blue etc or u can just have white. they also have an audible alarm or u can turn that off and it flashes at you

Finished off the rear wheel carrier
Roof racks done using the utili track from the tub
Spring clip done to hold it down on the tray

Getting exciting, close to paint now😄😄😄

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425457126.127985.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425457126.127985.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 76
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425457140.470523.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425457140.470523.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 74
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425457152.429141.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425457152.429141.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 72
theyre white with the lights off then amber when u turn lights on. but u can get different colours. white/green or blue etc or u can just have white. they also have an audible alarm or u can turn that off and it flashes at you

Cool.
I am very impressed with them.

Whereabouts did you get them from ???

Any info would be great,

Just installed a taipan exhaust system.

Will take it for a test drive soon.
Hopefully some of the turbo lag is gone.

Installed new psr 4inch adjustable suspension kit. Wow just wow cant wait to take this out for a proper play. Rides so much better then shitty stock setup. Makes the 32s look tiny however sooooo best excuse for new 33s

Latest posts

Back