See you later guy's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, social media. That's why I didn't have the faintest idea and why this forum is not a patch on what it use to be. Social media has turned many a form over the years into the cyber equivalent of a ghost town and turned most of the nation into f'en phone zombies.

Never subscribed to it but sometimes ignorance can be bliss.

The girls have asked me to look at joining in the discussion and that I decided to leave the forum without thinking about it. Near 3000 posts and reading the few comments here comfirm I say bugger the past, Dave and Gadgets sure you know that shit that went on. Perhaps if you knew what happened outside here on social media you would understand. I'll continue to help where I can, Nick and Bushman give it a break.

Big surprise.

The girls have asked me to look at joining in the discussion and that I decided to leave the forum without thinking about it. Near 3000 posts and reading the few comments here comfirm I say bugger the past, Dave and Gadgets sure you know that shit that went on. Perhaps if you knew what happened outside here on social media you would understand. I'll continue to help where I can, Nick and Bushman give it a break.

If something is happening on fb, then let it stay on fb. That's not just aimed at you hj.
Don't let fb drag this forum down,

Latest posts

Back