Navara d40 from Norway.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a trip up in the moutain last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 80

But i have a problem with the car, when i put it in 4x4 i get a sound in the front, get wors when i drive up/down. can it be a junction that is bad on the front axel?

I'd also look at the transfer chain. The D40's front drive line is constantly in motion and you should hear things even when not in 4WD mode, although applying power through the system will make noises louder!

Might be time to put it on a hoist and move things around while inspecting it underneath.

Just spoken with the nissan dealer her and they said that it was the front joint on axel that goes to the back. this is a normal problem. Gonna order one with a grease nippel mounted. sorry if my english is bad..

Good to hear it was a simple fix. Those pictures look really nice looks like you have a great country to explore. Dont stress you english is better then some peoples born here in australia

Some moore pics from today, got my rollbar mounted and back and brake light..

now i want a ledbar over the roof..

Attachments

• intercooler rør.jpg
    intercooler rør.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 83
  • intercooler rør 2.jpg
    intercooler rør 2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 87
  • ny bøyle.jpg
    ny bøyle.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 89
  • lys pÃ¥ bøyle.jpg
    lys på bøyle.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 82
^^ Nice mods, I'm still trying to work out the last post but then again I have a few beers on board:)

I like the air filter mods. Does it give much more induction noise?

Thanks for posting I really like posts from other countries.- Interesting!

Do you run engine block and battery heaters there?

Sorry but what is it you dont understand? :) Yes the air filter is making some more nois. On my navara i have a webasto, its a diesel warmer that heats up the engine, i start it 30 minutes befor i start the car. in winter we can have -30 degree.

Latest posts

Back