Hey everyone !!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicstr

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just bought my first Navara (06 STR) and pleased to find this site with so much useful information.

I've got one question already about the alloy bullbar fitted by prev owner. I noticed it's out of line at the sides, not square, needs lifting to fit flush. Can anyone tell me if its possible to loosen the bullbar, realign and tighten to fit square - is that how it works? The bar has signs of a low hit at the bash plate but the brackets dont look bent or anything.

Hope to offer assistance to others when i've learned about these vehicles, meanwhile likely I'll have a few questions so thanks in advance to all.
:cheers!:

congrats on the new ride you got.. hope you get years and years of enjoyment from it. As for your question, post your question on 'accessories' thread. Better chance in getting the answer you want.
Cheers and welcome to the forum mhahahahaha

Last edited:
:welcome: aboard mate..

you should be able to loosen the mounting bolts underneath and realign that gap..

:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back