pathfinder engine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all, new to this forum but keen to get into it.

just had a question; will a 3.3L 98 v6 pathfinder engine bolt on to my 99 3.2 d22 Navara?

mate has this motor in his backyard and was wondering if it would fit in my nav.

cheers

hi all, new to this forum but keen to get into it.

just had a question; will a 3.3L 98 v6 pathfinder engine bolt on to my 99 3.2 d22 Navara?

mate has this motor in his backyard and was wondering if it would fit in my nav.

cheers
I would spend the money on a turbo kit and renew the injectors. The QD32 goes very well when setup correctly and will out torque the v6 and be better on fuel.

I would spend the money on a turbo kit and renew the injectors. The QD32 goes very well when setup correctly and will out torque the v6 and be better on fuel.
And you have to rev the balls off that motor to pull 2.5 tonne to get it going, then then what you put back in will drain your wallet fast.

Engine mounts can be done (have to change to the V6 mounts) but the bellhousing won't bolt on

fit the gearbox etc out of the v6 version, change fuel lines, tank, electrics etc.......o wait why not just buy the v6 D22

Latest posts

Back