Help please! D22 Factory Steel Bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastik86

Reaction score
Hey every one

I need a picture of the silver stickers on the Factory Steel Bullbar for the ZD30 D22

Need to copy it and stick it on for a rwc as the panel shop took it off to respray the bar and never stuck it back on.

Please help asap. Anyone with a D22 factory bar, I can make a trefolite label at work I just need to know the wording/writing and a pic would be easiest

TIA

hey mate, i would google images of your model d22 you are bound to come across an image that gives you all the info you need

can`t help either sorry, my driving lights sorta ate the stickers! why do you need them for a rwc?

Because of new vicroads regulations which state that bulkbars need a compliance plate or number stamped on them.

Thing is when I spoke to Nissan they literally laughed before telling me there was never a compliance plate or number stamped on it and the sticker just had the part number and are airbag compatible

image-2312558923.jpg

This is the alloy bar sticker

image-324160524.jpg

This is what I'm having made up at work on the laser engraver. Black writing on stainless trefolite label.

Dimensions are adjustable depending on what the boys can fit the writing into

^^not really. To comply with adr's, technically they have to have a label affixed to state as above with the airbag compliance. If you were in an accident and the bullbar affected the deployment of the airbag then all hell will break loose.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back