Common stud pattern?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Tourer

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I'm looking at new wheels. (hate the std D22 alloys)

I'm wondering what car makes have the same stud pattern as the d22?

I'm keen to maybe do something different!

I saw a Oldish Ford Ranger ahd a cool looking set of steeel wheels on it.

Had some real dish about it would look good painted up black!

Thanks for your help!!

heaps of toyotas, fords etc etc all run the same stud pattern but most run different offsets. also make sure you get the correct centre hole as that helps locate the rim onto the axle.

heaps of toyotas, fords etc etc all run the same stud pattern but most run different offsets. also make sure you get the correct centre hole as that helps locate the rim onto the axle.

Cool, I already know I want a +20 offset. So I can basically get any 4wd toyota, ford, holden rim as long as the center hole diameter is identical.

Thanks for that Tweak'e!

Scott, thanks for the offer mate, but I have tyres already. Just trying to sought out my rim issue. Cheers

ANYONE WANT TO BUY SOME PC D22 ALLOYS? X4

i don't know what runs the same offset as the navaras. i never did come across any that fitted.

Cool, I already know I want a +20 offset. So I can basically get any 4wd toyota, ford, holden rim as long as the center hole diameter is identical.

Thanks for that Tweak'e!

Scott, thanks for the offer mate, but I have tyres already. Just trying to sought out my rim issue. Cheers

ANYONE WANT TO BUY SOME PC D22 ALLOYS? X4
where are u based?in melbourne? i want one for a spare...

Latest posts

Back