550 Audio problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

safariaddict

Reaction score
I must of walked over a black cat.
I now have audio problems in my 2012 550, turn the key on and start car then notice that I have no audio at all, when I look at the touch screen the audio is greyed out and all the other functions can be highlighted.
Bluetooth for the phone works but can't use phone to stream music through the audio system.
I'm thinking this won't be a cheap fix again, at least I can start the car now.

I have a similar problem with my 550 at the moment when I try and play my music of my phone it just cuts in and out I usually have to disconnect the phone and reconnect to make it play properly but doesn't always work.

Did you end up finding the issue with yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
My STX head unit does the same with Bluetooth cutting in and out, it used to stream with no problems, I also have another issue with the USB connector in console having no power but also doesn't stream either, when I connect phone to it the radio goes to USB source but thats it. Not sure if you guys have same issue? also I'm using an Iphone SE so maybe its something to do with Iphone update?

Stewie

Latest posts

Back