fitting large tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red550

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking at other options than a body lift, to fit 33" tyres?
it looks like theres some extra metal behind the front arches to remove to clear but still hidden behind the factory flares.

Just some cutting of some metal on the guard should make them fit.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

HEY RED, i had a simillar problem with my sunrasiers that came off a gu patrol, it's got to do with the "off set" maybe a different set of wheels will help

No 2" lift isnt enough, even with a 2" bodylift.
+20 is a good offset, i run 0s, the more negative offset u go the more clearance you need.

Oh by the way, i think u could fit 33s without problems on the 2" lift with some inner guard trimming, im sure its been done.

Hi, I'm looking at other options than a body lift, to fit 33" tyres?
it looks like theres some extra metal behind the front arches to remove to clear but still hidden behind the factory flares.

Mate i'm running 305's on 8 inch rims with -5 offset on a 2 inch lift, just take your flares off and do some tidy trimming on the guards and mud flaps and you will be sweet.

hi about to go bush, do you have any pictures of your set up? i would not have thought they have fitted. cheers

Latest posts

Back