4wd Action comp

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Escapee

Reaction score
Got this in an e-mail from 4wd Action magazine. Thought there might be a few in here interested. Shame my rig isn't decked out or I'd have a go myself.

In less than a month’s time, [4wd Action] will be running the trip of a lifetime, and I want you to come! We’re looking for seven of Australia’s toughest touring 4WDs to join us on an eight-day adventure from the High Country to outback NSW, and best of all, we’ll pay the fuel bill! Your 4WD’s gotta be decked out, and ready to tackle the toughest terrains and obstacles out there. How do you enter? Send an email to [email protected] with pictures of your 4WD and some info on why you’re the right person to come on the trip!

Is "decked out and ready to tackle the toughest terrain" 4wd Action code for "Must be a Toyota"?

I reckon the Nav wuld make anything Big RED can...
Maybe a front lokka first

Is "decked out and ready to tackle the toughest terrain" 4wd Action code for "Must be a Toyota"?

probably, but it doesn't really matter since its their competition and all that, hopefully entries are judged on actual ability not just brand name like you said.

4WD TV and their touring offshhot Your4x4 have been around for a number of years, worth watching.

Why does everything have to be the 'toughest' this n that. It would be great to see Navara's, BT50's, some Jeeps, Rangers etc in these things and not just the usual Cruisers and Patrols.

Strewth, I'm doing up my Nav (just the Nav, no camper trailer) for 3 weeks away, 8 days is just a long weekend.

4WD TV and their touring offshhot Your4x4 have been around for a number of years, worth watching.

Why does everything have to be the 'toughest' this n that. It would be great to see Navara's, BT50's, some Jeeps, Rangers etc in these things and not just the usual Cruisers and Patrols.

Strewth, I'm doing up my Nav (just the Nav, no camper trailer) for 3 weeks away, 8 days is just a long weekend.

G,day mate,

I wasn’t familiar with those TV programs, thanks for the heads up

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Back