Jms_86 d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jms86

Reaction score
Jms d40 build

BRAND NEW 2010 NISSAN NAVARA ST, JUST WAITING TO GET SOME WORK DONE
img0344rf.jpg

HID HEADLIGHTS FROM MARS PERFORMANCE, REAL BASTARDS TO INSTALL!
img0356rxl.jpg

HID's IN WITH AFTERMARKET GRILLE, GRILLE DIDNT LAST VERY LONG
img0365qi.jpg

SAFARI SNORKEL AND OLD MAN EMU 2 INCH SUSPENSION
img0507ud.jpg

Last edited:
FRESHLY POWDERCOATED SPORTSBAR, TURNED OUT REALLY NICE
img0801q.jpg

ADVANTI BRUTE 18X8.5 RIMS + REMPY NOT KNOWING WHATS GOING ON
img0824gt.jpg

TRIED TO INSTALL THEM, WORKED FINE UNTIL I TRIED TO TURN! SO SAVED UP AND BROUGHT A XROX BAR AND DID A 2 INCH BODY LIFT
img0856ww.jpg

2 INCH SUSPENSION LIFT + 2 INCH BODY LIFT
55913910150966640267795.jpg

Last edited:
looks good dude :)

where did you get your grille, rear bumper and roll bar done bud? and how much were they?

Cheers

looks good dude :)

where did you get your grille, rear bumper and roll bar done bud? and how much were they?

Cheers

cheers mate, the grille i got custom pressed by a friend, the rear bumper is stock but will be getting replaced by a scottybobcat rear tube bar in the near future :rambo: and the roll bar breaks down into three pieces so it cost me $150 to powdercoat (more pieces more money)

Im a huge fan of the black grille. Im keen to get mine done as well, was wondering the best approach to take.

heres the rig with the new XROX sliders which are made to suit the 50mm body lift. The end pics are from a weekend out the back of Moore River,WA got some interesting footage off my go pro so hopefully will edit and upload that soon.

img1065zo.jpg

img1068uj.jpg

img1078ij.jpg

img1085e.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back