LLadnar's New STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLadnar

Reaction score
Picked up the New! STX today, couple of days early but OMG yeah love it allready. the power is just ahh.
But I think I made a mistake with the colour. while the black looks awesome it's only 4 hours old and it shows up every little speck.
Will have too get some pic's up too start the new thread.

Thats great you got it early, awesome.

Yeah the black looks good clean but i struggled to keep it that way, and if you even go near any trees it gets scratched and they stand out like tattoos on your face!! hahah
Cant wait to see what you do with it.

It's ok Brad Just don't go running other cars off the road !! Black D40's have a reputation....Ha ha

Bush pinstripes show up better on black duco - so it'll look less like a hairdressers car quicker, and that's got to be a positive!

Today the new Nav went into Arb Newcastle to have the new bullbar fitted. The first V6 Diesel bullbar to be fitted in the newcastle area. they had it all day to make sure they got it right, but it looks great.
Also had the canopy was in the panelbeaters for a colour change and fitted it last week.
Will get some photo's up tomorrow for you's.

This is the new Nav, all nice and stock.

picture.php

Got the snorkel fitted this time, didn't feel like drilling holes in my car again.

picture.php

looks good, ah i remember when mine rolled out of the showroom like that.....that lasted about a week before i ripped everything off hahaha

Latest posts

Back