The ranga

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:puke: hahaha no really these thing do look tough done like this, nice work nathan looks good!
how does it go? also any color so long as its white?

Cheers
Bryan

P.S one of these might be my next truck in many years to come:sorry3::devil::vroam:

That does look tough........... Agree with D22Dave I'm a little only a little jealous too. 33"s stock well you shoud be right to run 35s no problem.

Ther are a few around with 35"s but im happy to leave it at that, it doesnt effect the power or gearing too much at the moment but going up another 2" may be going too far??

Fair enough.... I do like your but I'm use to driving them stock and hated it. But in saying that all utes look weak in stock form.

very nice!
How long untill you catch another rock??
hahaha :)

the mrs pointed out a ranger the other day saying that looks nice. Looks like i might be able to upgrade too :p

whats first on the mods from the forum? is it much the same like EGR etc etc??

Haha do you need a bucket?
it goes pretty good mate, different power delivery compared to the last D40, just seems to deliver it over a longer band rather then the short sharp hit the D40 had.
I had to go with white again its just so good at NOT showing up the bush pinstripes, after owning the copper D22 and then the Black D40 the white is amazing how little it shows.

nar dont need a bucket, maybe some tissues?.....

it does look pretty shit hot

Last edited:
Piss orf with your not a navara - bloody navara forum after all :p

Looks tough Nath - bit jealous hey!

Hey Nathan.

I have to say I am jealous. I love the tough look of these cars and the simple fact wheel fitment isn't an issue even without lift. I emailed Ultimate Suspension lastnight in regards to some new Aus monotube shocks for the nav. Is this what you used?

The wife and I test drove a ranger a little while back in the 3.2 auto and it was super smooth and comfy. But couldn't get the wife to approve the trade in 😭.

Keep up the top work looks good. Might have to show us how it all works on a outting

Back