D22 16x8 offset?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Iv been looking at wheels for a couple of weeks now and I am totally confused about what offset I should be getting when I buy some 16x8 steelys.

I have herd everything from positive 20 to negative 13.

Can anyone give me an idea of the best offset is and which brand make them. I dont want my wheels to sit outside the guard and I dont want them to hit anything inside it.

Cheers

hey,

I have heard that you should be able to run a patrol 16x8 steel rim with a '0' offset and it should clear the guards if you are running upto about a 33" tyres as if you have aleast a 2" suspension lift or 2" cab lift.

depends on width of tyre
0 offset with 10.5 wide tyre should be inside the flares

Check out some photos on this site.

+20 is prob the way to go (factory +40)

So they will stick out 20mm extra per side.

+0 will stick out an extra 40mm per side and probably will to technically illegal until you get flexi flares

I am running 16x8 with a zero offset. I found 265/75/16 stick out a fraction. 245s just fit inside the guard.

Check out some photos on this site.

+20 is prob the way to go (factory +40)

So they will stick out 20mm extra per side.

+0 will stick out an extra 40mm per side and probably will to technically illegal until you get flexi flares

Factory rims are only 7" wide arnt they? means they will stick out marginaly more with 8"

I have 265/75/r16s on 16x8s with +20 offset. I don't reckon mine stick out past the guard.

But then one leg is a little shorter than the other......

Latest posts

Back