Light bar switch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kd0603

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a push or rocker switch for a light bar that will fit into the blank spots on my dash or console all the ones i have found are just too large but will fit into my wifes x trail..just dont wanna hack up the dash

I have Carling type ones in my D22. Can get them from eBay, but I believe Jaycar have some the same size on the shelves but more expensive. The 2 spots near the vent to the right of the steering wheel are a bit deeper, so I just put a couple of drops of superglue on the edges of the switch and has held fine for about 8 years now.

As for them appearing too big, most of the switch blanks in the D22 have a small tab on one edge of the blank. Just cut this off with a stanley knife or similar and they will fit in fine.

Here's a picture or 3 I prepared earlier...
a5503fcf2c630872c3e9c92539da53ee.jpg
b935feeb43e5e54b716c197f6a6cfadd.jpg
7303419422490848b480edbc47392063.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Yeh i bought the d40 navara one from stedi and their smart loom .the switch is just too lge..was thinking of trying to run a dremel tool around theedge of the switch to see if i can make it fit

Latest posts

Back