Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 ribs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has mickey thompson atz 4 ribs on there navara? can anyone post any pics because i would like to see what they look like on a navara thanks guys.

Here ya go.

IMG_4724Large.jpg

IMG_4725Large.jpg

IMG_4727Large.jpg

IMG_4728Large.jpg

Yep an inch overall diameter, remember that is half an inch radius though so dont measure an inch around the existing tyre.

yeh i wont lol...otherwise it will be like have an extra 2 inches. so wot clearense on either side of the tyre do you reckon?

That I have now? The front of the rear tyre goes close but doesn't rub when articulating, The front tyre doesn't rub at all, didn't need to modify the mudguards either.

Nah how clearence do you reckon i would need if i was going to stick them on because it will be a bit til i get my lift

i just put a set of 265/75 R16 (32" or so close there is no difference) BFGs on mine and they don't rub anywhere. i know they are different tyres but same-same.

Hey guys,

this is my first post, but I was looking into the atz too. I went for some kumho
KL71 MT's instead. They are a sic looking tyre and perform great on road for a MT. Low road noise too. Ive got rid of the stock rims which are a offset 44 and got offset 30 steel desert rats. The size I got was 265/75/R16 and I have not got my 2inch lift kit yet. They rubbed a little with full lock but just a quick mod to the front mud flaps and it clears quite easily.

i got em too man, in 33x12.5x15. had em for about 10k kms and theyve gotten a little bit noisier with age (nothing like a muddy though) youve seen pics of my ute on facebook most likely

they look mad how do they handle on road?? will they rub much on standard height?? are they noisy?? i was going to go coopers but few people say overrated so might go mt's

i got em too man, in 33x12.5x15. had em for about 10k kms and theyve gotten a little bit noisier with age (nothing like a muddy though) youve seen pics of my ute on facebook most likely

when you say you got them and they are bit noisier after 10,000klms do you mean the m/t atz's or the the kuhmos??

Hey jason will they fit with out a 2 inch lift?

i just got 265/75/16 fitted today and i have standard height and no rubbing or any issues at all, but when off road and front wheel on full lock going up a hill i would say it rubs on back of mud flap but quick trim and its sorted, what a difference its made I'm wrapped as can be with them, i see people complaining about power loss but i can hardly see a difference at all maybe the slightest in take off but not really noticeable, my opion

Latest posts

Back