265/65/16 Bridgestones

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
hey all im jsut curious on everyones thoughts to these off the floor standard issue nissan d22 tyres...they've been on the car since new and have only done 20000kms in 18months...its been raining here for a while and it settled so i had to go out and pick up the missus from work and i got nuttin but slip and slide from these wheels...im not sure whther its to much right foot or shit tyre-water dispersal but it was always on corners when accelerating out of it they just let loose and took me for a lil play time...

i really didnt think these 2.5L engines had that much go go to spin the big wheels but i mite be wrong..

It is because the tires are shit and because the navs are light in the back end. it happens to me all the time. but once you get new tires it will b harder for the car to go out

Mine were good when new, but at about 20 thou like you they were pretty deadly in the wet.

Yeah I know what you mean Rusty. My Deulers are crap!! Dont leave your braking too late in the wet either. I traded from an ABS equipped car to my nav and the first time it rained I needed new jocks. I cant justify new tyres yet cos even at 40K they still have plenty of meat and I cant justify $1200 atm

ok well it looks like my 2nd set of rims is gonna come in handy for just a pure offroad set...then eventually when these duelers go im gonna replace with either cooper st or mickey a/t 4rib...that way one set is for road other set if for gettin dirty

i had bridgestone duellers they are CRAPPP!!! mine started to get really bad at 15k. almost died everytime it rained. i thought i just got expired tyres..but got some mickey t's now so well see how they go.

does anyone in Victoria close to the yarra valley have a standard set of rims and tyres I can borrow for an hour.I need a standard set to get the engineers certificate

what have you done to the car that it needs an engineers certificate?

stud pattern is different plus ull never get a d40 wheel on a d22... simply because d22 have manual locking hubs and d40 have the switch function so th hub doesnt stick out through the rim

stud pattern is different plus ull never get a d40 wheel on a d22... simply because d22 have manual locking hubs and d40 have the switch function so th hub doesnt stick out through the rim

what is different ... i know the D40 is 6 stud, and has a 110mm dia spread accross the centres of the studs

i know my D40 has a 45mm offset as well

what do the D22's have?

ohh ... just re-read the last line from Rusty...

damm shame about that Scotty ... looks like youd be wasting a visit to me then. Oh well, at least the offer is {was} there.

i had to do the same thing for a rwc. i ended up going to the tyre joints and asked can i pinch 4 rims and tyres to suit the car for say $50 and supplied creditcad details to cover their arse if i pissed off with them. they didnt seem to care.

Latest posts

Back