22" inch rims on a d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brmi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just seen advertised a guy is selling his 22" rims and tires off a d22 Navara. From the photo I seen it looks awesome, but is it legal? Advised? I don't do any off road driving, so that wouldn't worry me.

Has anyone seen a d22 with wheels like that?

Whats everyones opinion on that sort of thing?

Thanks, Brad.

I think they guy realise's just how much of a dick he looks like. That's why he's selling them.

And no, they aren't legal by a long shot.

Yeah I haven't seen too many, actually any, around with mags on them. But I looked at a few photos, it does like really good.

yeh super cool...... LOL :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I would imagine it would look even worse on the D22!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfvGQIft5p4[/YT]

Someone else one this forum had 22's or 24's on their D40. To me I couldn't think of anything worse, my clients want a smooth ride while they get their hair done, they don't want to risk having their throats slashed every time we run over a stone

They look good on d40's. See them around quite a lot. Never on a d22, it would be interesting to say the least.

Someone else one this forum had 22's or 24's on their D40. To me I couldn't think of anything worse, my clients want a smooth ride while they get their hair done, they don't want to risk having their throats slashed every time we run over a stone

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: LOL

They look good on d40's. See them around quite a lot. Never on a d22, it would be interesting to say the least.

Yeah I'd recommend them for someone elses D22 as well. The type of person who puts 22's or bigger on a 4wd (any 4wd) is playing with 2 dicks, you just can't get that silly playing with only one.

I see big rims and low profiles on Hiluxs' a fair bit around Adelaide. that says it all. on a D22......Noooooooooooooooooo

:suicide2:
:banghead:
:withstupid:
:puke:

Hopefully i get more photos off the bloke selling them... I'll post them if I do.

All these guys hanging shit on big rims, and you just hold your ground like they're not even there - massive respect. :adore:

I couldn't agree more. my stepfather used to always say "one man's pleasure is another man's poison". life would be very "vanilla" if we all liked everything the same. :pleasantry:

Besides the looks, the ride will be terrible, and the cost of tyres!, they'll wear out so quick.

Found a photos of the 22" wheels for sale.

Honest opinions guys.

Tyres are 265/40R/22 on STATUS 22" x 8.5"

Attachments

• 22 navara.JPG
    22 navara.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 327
Honestly I think they make the vehicle look like it's one step away from being a pimp wagon. If I owned a black D22 and could get shag pile roofing carpet I'd go for it,

Not something I would do but its not my car so good luck with it.

I often see a black D22 in Singleton with 22's or there abouts on it.

He toes a builders trailer all the time so I doubt it see's much offroad use.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back