Beaudesert exhausts.......

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miner-matt

Reaction score
G'day all, I am just putting a line out to see if anyone here has had a beaudesert exhaust fitted to their Nav??? I am on the cusp of ordering one and would like to know any real world recomendations or otherwise. Does it give it much more poke? better fuel economy? sound better?.....My main reason for getting one...well the excuse I gave the minister for finance was the better fuel economy, and since i do alot of k's it would pay for itself in just a cpl years. I am hoping for a bit more poke and a better sound, also in the long run I can put a case study to the minister for a :devil:chip:devil: as well.....which by the latest 4x4 mag with the chip comparo it would either be the stien or rapid....

cheers

:cheers!:

I'm getting one fitted this week on the advise of one of my best mates who is a Diesel mechanic . he had one fitted to his Nav recons fuel econ is improved also goes better !!

I have a steinbauer chip mate and, contrary to all the advertising hype, if they improve fuel economy I will eat my hat. They certainly do give them more grunt though!

I have a 2.75" beaudesert exhaust on mine (turbo back) and I got a muffler put on. It doesn't sound that much louder but you can definitely hear the turbo spool up nicely! I haven't tested whether there is better fuel economy yet but you can notice that there is more power. I fitted it myself and it was a pain without the correct tools for the job, I would rather pay someone extra next time.

:devil: Damn these oddball V6 Navaras! I feel like the red headed bastard stepchild of the Navara family :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I emailed Beaudesert Exhausts to see what they could do for an upgrade for my Navvy. At this stage, nothing. All the systems they have are for diesels, not V6, not even any extractors to suit. Noel did say to come down and he should be able to work something out though.

I did look on the Genie website and in the catalogue they had extractors to suit the VG33E Nav, so all is not lost yet. Just have to get a system made for the rest, bread and butter for any competent shop I would think.

Hoo Roo

I have a 2.75" beaudesert exhaust on mine (turbo back) and I got a muffler put on. It doesn't sound that much louder but you can definitely hear the turbo spool up nicely! I haven't tested whether there is better fuel economy yet but you can notice that there is more power. I fitted it myself and it was a pain without the correct tools for the job, I would rather pay someone extra next time.

I am planning on fitting it myself.....I was hoping it is pretty straight forward, i have the use of a car hoist so that should make it easier....any tips on fitting joe????

Well, after checking out the Genie website, they do now in their Wildcat range of headers make something to suit the 4 Navara V6 VG33E's sold in Australia.:sarcastic:

Beauy exhausts got back to me and will need the Nav for 1 1/2 days, (5 hours just to do extractors). $1665.00 fitted, and I will ring Noel to see what exactly the full system is made of etc.

Will certainly let you know Jason, although that may be a few months down the track now. :sad:

I was reminded today of the 10 odd things we need to do around the house first, like new fridge, painting inside, build pool deck, PAY OFF the pool, etc etc etc, BEFORE "performance" gifts can be bought for the Navvy. On the other hand, a canopy is classed as a needed item, so that might still scrape in, :sarcastic:

Ahh, the "Navara Mods List" is stuck on the fridge, still not able to cross any off ! :devil: Heres hoping for a decent Christmas bonus from work.

Don't do anything yet Ray untill I find out about the VG33ER.(super charged)
and who needs a deck or a fridge for inside anyway.You need the camp fridge first.lol
Tell the hugs and kisses you saved money by me cutting the tree's down and the money you saved can go to a mod.

Guys let us quote on chip and exhaust packages. Turbo back, Full stainless, 3" . no need to worry about turbo boost spikes as we take control of the MAP sensor anyway ... and is why some tell owners to buy a 2 3/4 in system. But what they are really saying is that the 3 " is much better at flowing the exhaust so the turbo can spool much better ... and THAT IS WHAT WE WANT :)

Prices chage between modulels but will be around $1400 plus $799 for the Chip WITH STANDARD boost control.

If that is not enough, we also have the capability to run EGT Monitors, which, when coupled to the Chip It Performance Modules, monitor EGT's and re-program the Chip It Module to run factory standard tunes IF the EGT's climb too high. Again, this is unique to Chip it.

This option is only $399 complete with in-cabin display :)

EDIT: 3" EXHAUST IS USED WHEN YOU WISH TO FIT A CHIP. THATS WHY WE RECOMMEND 3" ... FOR FUTURE PLANNING. THE EXTRA POWER NEEDS GREATER FLOW.

Last edited:
Hey Miner Matt,

The company I used to work for bought all there stuff fromm beau exhausts, there work is awesome

cheers

Dazzler

Just ordered my exhaust from beaudesert today. $1335 posted to Darwin includes the muffler and the straight through pipe so i can change between the two.

Can't wait

Our recommendations for 3" exhaust is to be used when you wish to fit a chip because of the extra power and tuning potential. You need to think for the future if you ever will consider a chip upgrade.

Northside maybe you can give an option of 3" for those that wish for a Chip.

We dont make exhaust systems so we are happy to recommend any good quality system ... as long as there's no gimmicks like ceramic coated dump pipes.

This is a interesting conversation on this topic because many exhaust companies have different opinions on 2.5 ,2.75 and 3" inch systems and im only saying this from read olot these threads and talkin to different mobs who sell the systems. i just fitted a full 2.75" beau exhaust system inc dump pipe, took it for a spin and couldnt tell the bloody difference from stock! maybe ill notice when im towing as this was the reason for the exhaust upgrade but for around $1200 i expected a little more pull out my 08 rx d40.

Latest posts

Back