K&N filter 4.0

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebattler

Reaction score
does any one know if you can get a K&n filter for a 2007 4.0 ? pre 2007 is smaller doesnt seem to be a part # for D40 after 06, cheers.

yeah thanx i have already looked there it only goes up to 06 in 4.0 and rocket industries dont have the either, cheers.

have a look here
Frontier Parts (D40) 2005-2009 :: CourtesyParts.com

I bought my K&N from here and it was something like $30 and as far as I know only the KingCabs have different gear but all CrewCabs are same as far as I know
K&N Hi-Flow Flat Panel Air Filter

Enlarge Imageenlarge image
Price & Availability

Your Price: $44.95

In Stock: Normally ships out within 1 business day.

Qty:
Add to Wishlist
Reviews

Be the first to review this product!
K&N Hi-Flow Flat Panel Air Filter
K&N
Quick Product Details

* Manufacturer: K&N
* Category: Performance
* Product SKU: A60-KNFLT

Product Description

K&N uses premium quality oiled cotton gauze sandwiched between layers of wire screen.
This special design permits very high flow rates, improves throttle response and very long filter life, increases air flow.
When dirty, simply wash, re-oil and re-install (usually every 50,000 miles, see Cleaner Kit below).
Same size and shape as the factory OE air filter, slips right in.
Emissions legal in all 50 US states, works with Original Equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics and will NOT void factory warranty.

* Application:2004 - 2009 Armada 5.6 liter DOHC V8
* 2005 - 2009 Pathfinder 4.0 liter VQ40DE V-6
* 2004 - 2009 Titan 5.6 liter DOHC V8
* 2005 - 2009 Frontier 4.0 liter VQ40DE V-6
* 2005 - 2009 Xterra 4.0 liter VQ40DE V-6

well at first it ran way worse. I had to reset the ECU twice I think for it to calm down and start to perform. One of the other guys on another forum said his actually did run better on the stock filters. I had already changed it so wasnt going to change it back.

at the end of the day the easiet way is to disconnect the neg terminal off your battery and leave it off for 12 hours. The system has electronics that stores a charge so you have to wait for it ti discharge.
Or
Take the neg lead off the battery as in unbolt it and physically remove the cable from the battery. Now take that neg wire you just unbolted from the battery terminal and pull it over and touch it to the pos terminal on the battery. THIS IS NOT SHORTING OUT THE BATTERY !
You are discharging any charge in your system.
Bolt the neg back onto your battery and your all done.
If your not comfortable with this or dont completely understand what I have said please do not attempt this.

A dead short across the battery terminals when they are conected to your electrical system could result in the battery exploding in your face and also blowing a hole thru the ecu main boards so again if your not sure then dont touch.

Latest posts

Back