15 X 10.5 on d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zander75

Reaction score
Hi new to forum first post right here just need a lil help

has anyone fitted some 15"s X 10.5 on their D22 before?

just bought 4 new 15" black steelies with Federal Couragia M/T off ebay and they were rubbing on the bake calipers is there spaces or something i can put in to fix this?

any help greatly appreciated

cheers alex

Hi new to forum first post right here just need a lil help

has anyone fitted some 15"s X 10.5 on their D22 before?

just bought 4 new 15" black steelies with Federal Couragia M/T off ebay and they were rubbing on the bake calipers is there spaces or something i can put in to fix this?

any help greatly appreciated

cheers alex

Welcome to the fourm.

yer not many people put 15inch on d22 due to that issue i finally got mine putting them on monday. it took alot of hunting around guys just kept saying they wouldnt fit but i knew you could get them to fit with the correct offset. I only got 15x7s and a -6 offsett and they "just" fit over the calipers fitting a 10.5 is gonna stick out the guards heaps.

Hope that help.

Cheers Tom.

You can get spacers, try snake racing etc. But just be aware they are illegal in every state, but then again so are 15x10 so I don't think you'll be worried.

i have some 22x9.5 and have been pulled over by the coppers because they tought i wasnt allound 22 cause i went 2'' bigger but that is for tyres going out woods they told me to see an engernieer he said the legal width in nsw dont know about eles where is 8'' so he didnt give me a citificate but then again they didnt say anything about the width of them

i have some 22x9.5 and have been pulled over by the coppers because they tought i wasnt allound 22 cause i went 2'' bigger but that is for tyres going out woods they told me to see an engernieer he said the legal width in nsw dont know about eles where is 8'' so he didnt give me a citificate but then again they didnt say anything about the width of them

It doesn't mattter what size rim you have just as long as the tyre radius isn't bigger than 32".

it really not funny how often they deside to pull me over just want to getg off em but then wont get the looks of all the young chicks lol

Latest posts

Back