31x10.5x15 on new D22 st-r

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klr265

Reaction score
Hi guys
i can get my hands on a new set of 15" sunraysias with 31x10.5 muddies at a good price from a mate
will this affect the height of my ride or compromise any rubbing of inner guards while out on the tracks
cheers

have got that size on my dual cab tray back now with 2 inch lift front rub on mudgaurds when turning and there is not enough room at back to articulate properley when off road looks mean though

on a negative offset they will..someone on the forum has done it..i think its in the sunraysia rims section or someelse in the listings

i have 31/10.5/15's on mine... AT though and dont come close to scrubbing with the 2' lift in it...

They are 15' rims off a Pajero, And JUST fit on 05 D22 around the brakes... Sit nicely in the guards...

i put 15" rims off a patrol onto mine. scrub front mudguards when turning. had no trouble with the rear. just take the front guards off. no one will notice they are gone.

i had a 2" lift so not sure if standard height would be a bigger issue.

Latest posts

Back