Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogrc

Reaction score
hey there all you perth people!

if your a local then say hello in here, haha.

if you see a silver navara with UTEPILOT on the back window then pull on up and say g'day

Kambalda here

Hey maddogrc, not in Perth, but up the road a bit (650km). Just joined this forum and really enjoying all the info on it. cheers envee

pfft, just a bit, lol.

good to hear theres more local guys around though.

plenty of info here and plenty of helpful and great guys willing to help with anything.

enjoy your time on this forum!

hey stove, i'll give you a honk if i see ya on the roads!

when looking into the rear view mirror, if you see 'HERE SKIP' on the bullbar thats me, haha

organise a 4wd trip or bash somewhere sometime soon before it gets too wet ay?

mind i only have a 4x2 but it goes places XD

welcome aboard to the small but great perth crew, haha

i wanna see that sports exhaust you got f6, lol, i'm still yet to get my own setup

you more in the south or north areas?

Mad dog

Down Gosnells way mate.. Got more low end torque and grunt by getting rid of the standard system as it's very restrictive and the turbo whistles in all gears now.

I'm basically running 1 lukey sports muffler and no cat convertor in the system. When Nick took off the dump pipe i couldn't believe the cat was in the turbo dump pipe which doesn't help the flow of hot exhaust from the turbo as it is too close to the turbo IMO.

Will use my tax return for a factory snorkle and then off to the 4WD centre for the 2" Old Man Emu lift kit and maybe a better steering damper and maybe a chip to bump the power and torque up a little in August

Paid 1 grand for the exhaust from Midland Exhaust Centre and he has done a few exhausts for us now and he is a good man and knows his trade very well and won't bullsh*t you.

I may be slow but i only just noticed the "state section" haha

Another shout out from perth, just NOR, black/silver 08

Cheers

hey everyone from perth we should try organize a trip sometime
i drive 03 dx nav with snake racing stickers front and back ill keep an eye out for yous im NOR live in ellenbrook

Second that, local Nav trip would be sweet,
I've been seeing heaps of newish 22's around lately

i havnt had the privelidge of taking my nav to mundaring so would be awesome to have maiden trip with others who have taken navs there

well im defanitely in but needs to be in the next few week ends my fiance is due with our first kid in 9 weeks so ill be out of action for a while from then

i'm for whenever!

i might just get under the car and do something about a lil extra sump protection in case i do have to go rough on the track and bounce on the chassis a bit :/

got my snatch strap, got my load rated shackles (like my 12T shackle is gonna break XD, lol) and my high lift jack. should be enough to get me out of most holes, haha.

Yeah guys i'm in!
Going south this weekend & helping family renovate w/end after (maybe done by sun lunch) but all good after that, good for arvo/evenings too.

Mundaring is meant to be good for all levels as there is chicken tracks around most of it, has been on 4x4wa show a few times. (4x4 Western Australia - Welcome)

Just need to fit some recovery points now....

yer guys i'm keen for a run get the old girl flexin. have heard mundering is pretty full on at the momenr check out the photos on PRADOPOINT they went there couple weekends ago very wet

just checked out the pics and DAMN its mudday down there! haha

it makes me reconsider the trip though, as i'm only 2wd i dont want everyone being hung up and waiting for me incase i do get stuck a bit. my current plan is to keep it slow and drive sensibly and such, but giving some god right foot to get up the tough spots and hit the mud hard.

if i do decide to go and end up needing help, i'll be very appreciate of those there to get me out of my stuff ups!

but if i end up being a burden, sorry to all. never again shall a 2wd ute be bought!

Latest posts

Back