running boads

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malibumad

Reaction score
hi everyone , just a question you may be able to help me with, i have a 2005 , 3.0 ltr diesal 4x4 ute with a canopy, do running boards of a duel cab fit on the utes, eg. do all the holes line up on the chassis: or do you have to mod them ,or a they a straight fit??? thanks :cheers!:

pretty sure the factory dual cab steps have three mounts per side, but also have a mounting plate which also connects to the floor of the cab (not to the chassis)

So, when you take the factory ones off, fill up the holes before yu go thru a creek :)

Scotty has been making some great looking kit

ljacko78 said:
So, when you take the factory ones off, fill up the holes before yu go thru a creek :)

Definitely do this! I used some bolts with massive washers and a heap of sikaflex to seal up the massive holes in the cab after I pulled pup my side steps.

I still have my steps if you need new ones?

thanks guys, my car is a ute with a tray , i dont need sliders just steps so i can tie my surfboards onto the canopy ( its to high ) , so the steps will hang out abit behind the cab. dont do heavy 4x4ing, just beach running for surfing and fishing. has anyone but running board on a ute ?

Deadly built some nice ones for his single cab D21. Should have pics in his "members ride" thread

whats the best step to get ??? good bad or otherwise ? your opinon is valued, thanks

Hi malibumad , mate where you at I do a lot of custom aluminium work side , canopies , boxes , trailers ETC if I can help with some advice let me know

Latest posts

Back