Door trim ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall it sounds ok but all the sound from the rear, just want to even things up a bit. (I used to be a doof doofer though, bit picky with sound).
PS I drive a king cab, dunno if they're different

justdrinkbeer,

did you ever get an answer to your first question about getting the door skins off? Can you please let me know as I would like to swap mine over for new ones as well.

Thanks

door card is easy to take off navaras held by clips an screws,no big deal just go slowly,(by the way a door skin is the outer side of ur door ie the metal skin on the outside of car the bit u want to take of is called a door card or trim:)takes bout 5 mins to do

door card is easy to take off navaras held by clips an screws,no big deal just go slowly,(by the way a door skin is the outer side of ur door ie the metal skin on the outside of car the bit u want to take of is called a door card or trim:)takes bout 5 mins to do

Cool, will give it a crack. Don't suppose anyone knows whatsize the speakers are do they?

not sure what size the speakers are sorry mate,but once u get em out u will be able to measure em up before u get some new ones:)

im probs too late but mine were 6x9 in front and 6 in back. had to pop the top off the arm rest then there was 2 screws then two parts surrounding door handle that come off then the trim pops off and up. 09 king cab model

Hey zacko, im new to the to forum wanna do same to mine is urs a dualcab or king and is there any difference in speaker size ?

Any hints on getting the window winding handle off.
My RX dual cab has window handles and no speakers. the kids keep complaining that they can't her the wireless so I need to install some speakers to keep the peace.
The door trim comes of easy (thanks to the manual posted on here somewhere) but I couldn't work out the window winder.

I see no mention of a window winder in the D40 manual.

If it's a clip like I've had in many, many other vehicles, it's fairly easy.

Grab a cloth (like an old t-shirt) and wrap it around the shaft behind the winder, so that the cloth forms an elongated "U" around it. Holding the cloth tightly, pull one side harder than the other so that it feeds the cloth around the shaft. This should grab the clip and dislodge it, and the handle should just fall off.

When you're done, insert the handle when done, and locate the clip in its recess - and pop it back into place.

Latest posts

Back