Australian 4WD action Trip (10 Vehicles build up) Trip NSW 26th start

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason L

Reaction score
G'day all

Australian 4WD Action team is looking for 10 vehicles for a budget build up trip. To enter you will need to be available between 26th (Monday) and 30th (Friday) September 2011 and travelling in NSW and we are looking for 1 Navara

Its going to featured in Australian 4WD Action Magazine issue 175 including video.

Your Navara 4WD will need to be approx $20,000 worth, each vehicle needs to be lifted 2inch min, and running tyres 2 inch over standard for you type of vehicle
Bought and built in that range, has to look the part too, like you see in our mags

You are responsible for you own vehicle and its costs it incurred (running etc).

So if you think your Navara 4WD's in that range and want to go away on a trip with Australian 4WD Action Team for an adventure you will never forget!!!!!
Start posting you 4WD's here, please only post if you have the vehicle mentioned above and are available in those dates.

Hi Jason,
My name is Joseph, I sent you a reply email the other day about my Navara.
I would like to ask a few questions about this trip. So from what I understand the $20,000 range is for the whole amount spent on the Navara including mods? Also apart from the standard lift and tyres are there any other mods you are looking for?

So from what I understand the $20,000 range is for the whole amount spent on the Navara including mods? Also apart from the standard lift and tyres are there any other mods you are looking for?

Good Question - as $20k including the vehicle would eliminate the vast majority I would suggest.

reckon 20K leaves just the d21s.. anyway what parts of NSW? north coast or southern areas?

i reckon Joes ute would make a great mag cover!

Last edited:
your looking for a navara.......... im looking for the first mag from the six month subscription i supposedly won at the 4x4 show at eastern creek..........

i know it was off topic but i couldn't help my self. hahaha

your looking for a navara.......... im looking for the first mag from the six month subscription i supposedly won at the 4x4 show at eastern creek..........

i know it was off topic but i couldn't help my self. hahaha

Send in some details so I can chase it up for you

Latest posts

Back