My last couple of weeks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOGZ STR

Reaction score
Well where to start.

The company i work for went bust due to the awesome labour insulation scheme that slowly killed the company because of the amount of imports.

Got made redundant 2 days before my 30th on the 3rd of Sept. Still waiting for the administrator to take over and sort my payout out.

Had to sort out my 30th for 100 people which was a headache the few days before.

Had a few interviews so far with more to come but a competitor tried to get me to take a paycut and go back to where i was in the industry 4 years ago and couldn't understand why i told them to jump back on their horse and fark off.

On the bright side for my 30th a few work mates got together and picked me up the arb air compressor i have been after, also a few guys i grew up with banded together and gave me a $500 gift voucher for arb.

So i'm waiting for the redundancy to come through and i'm gunna get a few things done

haha and on another note the meduim old man emu springs that i got an extra leaf added to have crapped themselves again so i ain't ever gunna go old man emu for suspension again:suicide2:

Mate, so sorry to hear about the crap time you've been having, hopefully things pick up and it all turns around for oyu!

Thank guys, supposedly the law changed not too long ago and with 1.1m still coming into the company we will get our full entitlements.

Just mustering the will power to start from scratch again in a different industry is killing me. I put so much into the company that went down, time to see what I'm really made of

Thank guys, supposedly the law changed not too long ago and with 1.1m still coming into the company we will get our full entitlements.

Just mustering the will power to start from scratch again in a different industry is killing me. I put so much into the company that went down, time to see what I'm really made of

No good Boogz but atleast you get your full entitlements.i'm sure if you put your mind to it you can do anything mate and good luck.

Should have updated weeks ago but been flat out working.

I have now full time employment starting from scratch in a new industry and I'm loving it. Making PVC storm water piping. Pay is a little better so that not too bad.

I should have my entitlements by the end of the week so that's even better, i think the missus has already spent it 3 times over haha.

When i found out that i might be needing to look for a new job i rushed out and brought a 2nd car as the missus worked with me and we got by with the nav. Now that my sister is selling her 06 pulsar the ED falcon i got for her is TOO big

anyway just though id let you know everything has worked out a treat and cheers guys!!

people always say that you cant see it at first, but things happen for a good reason, and this sounds like one of those times.
great to hear that it all worked out for you.
Nathan

Latest posts

Back