Day trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
I got one weekend left at home, as long as the mechanic doesn't find anything wrong tomorrow I'm keen as to take the nav out on the 8th or 9th. Anyone got any interesting trips to do... Maybe MT Mee Ray... Maybe that cooloola trip through the kings bore track. Just thought I would put it out there to see what people are up too?:idea:

i have heaard that a lot of the tracks at D aguilar range are closed?
?

I have no idea I have never been out there. I have only really been around Glasshouse and double island a fair bit. It's a Shame if they are, a few of the other boys have been out to dayboro and the photos look good.

I know where I would rather go... I heard from my mates at Fraser this week there catching 55cm tailor but gotta fight the sharks to get them to the beach, hopefully the fish are on for ya.. Have a ball mate.

Mmmm. well I can only make Saturday the 8th mate as this weekend is BATHURST, and I stay home on race day to watch the whole thing. I'll check up on the D'Aguillar Range closures etc and see whats going on.

Sounds good ray... If we get these ironman bash plates we might have a fitting session instead. As for the race we all no what's going to happen... A few Holden smash into as many fords as they can so they can't win and oh surprise Holden win again... Bah ha ha

No worries mate I will let you know. Kings bore might be closed for burning off but I doubt it with these winds that are around.

I know where I would rather go... I heard from my mates at Fraser this week there catching 55cm tailor but gotta fight the sharks to get them to the beach, hopefully the fish are on for ya.. Have a ball mate.

That'd be nice! I have fished for them for years but my 13 and 10 year old boys never have, seeing them land one would make me happy indeed!

well if saturday ends up as bashplate fitting day the live bathurst woulod be sweet while enjoying getting the cars put together hehe.

the comment about holdens smashing the fords is so true. every year it happens hehe.

That would be something that they will never forget... Smiles from ear to ear. I still have to get that photo of my canopy roof to you mate to see what's possible with a new one. I will get off my arse and pm it to you tomorrow , obviously not in a hurry to fix it!

Hey guys i went out to D'Aguillar Range about 3 weeks ago and did the Mount Mee forest drive. The first half of it was still closed from the floods, had to get in off Mt Brisbane Rd and it was all good from there up. Was a good day trip for a newbie wasn’t any challenging tracks but I’m sure you could find some if you went exploring, there was a lot of tracks of to the sides.

Latest posts

Back