23rd oct - mud drags & winch comp

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONLOCK

Reaction score
next sunday the 23rd of oct, there is a mud drags event on at heathcote park raceway.

the event will also consist of

Winch challenge 2km course with 4 heats

Jumping castle

Burnouts at lunch time

Freestyle jumping vn's

Human mud run

Monster jam at the end

3mins of 4x4 destruction

at the moment the victorian comp truck events are dead and we really need people to show up to get this event running, ill be there for the day and i hope others will come along too.

comp.jpg

Sounds like a fun day mate. I'l be camping so can't make it - but you have a great day and hopefully some of the lads will join you.

I want pics of you and Belle in the human mud run!

sounds like a great day kyle
bit to far for us
we have the tough trucks here in april next year
will be my first time and its apparently a great weekend
any reason why the vic comp trucks are dead
cheers
sparra

councils not allowing permits for racing on public property mainly, theres been a mud drags track at heathcote here for abit now and with talks to the owner hes allowed us to get in there and build a comp truck winch track, there also putting in $5000 towards advertising for the event to get a decent crowd in, this is all possible due to it already being a racetrack and no extra permits needed so if all goes well this should be massive help to vic 4x4 comps

I'm pretty close to Heathcote and my onsite van is even closer (Lake Eppalock) so I've got zero excuse not to go (well as long as SWMBO says it's ok) :)

Sounds like a fun day actually !

well it was a great day out at heathcote, unfortunately i didnt get to stay for too long but here some pics of the action i stole from mudrhino.com.au

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

Latest posts

Back