yes, can of worms I know...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wex

Reaction score
Time for a set of all terrains for beach work.

Looking for some opinions from people as to their experiences and also what size can you go up to on a ST D40 - trying to get the rear diff a little higher.

I think you'll find that 276/75R16s are going to scrub your front plastic guards on full lock. With a lift and a little cutting away you should be able to use them without trouble.

All comes down to where you live and if you care about keeping your wheels legal. In the ACT I am legal with 265/70/R17 or 265/75/R16 whick is 50mm bigger than stock but in other states your pretty much limited to the stock size plus 15mm

theres that word again 'legal'

these will only be used when I head up the beach, will have standard rims and tyres for everyday so the legal componant is not of huge concern to me

265/75-16's is your running no lift it will fit with minor scrubbing depending on how much flexing your doing. iv got 4" lift in the front of mine and still managed to scrub on the front and rear but only in pretty serious situations.

Latest posts

Back