The Xoskel Xterra

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fangars

Reaction score
Username: fangars
Year:2005
Make:Nissan
Model:Xterra
Trim:S
Color:Granite
Mods:Xoskel Full Replacement Roof Rack Prototype with KC Daylighters
Xoskel Bumper Mouth Bracket with Hella Micro DE's
Daystar lift, still in the box as of this posting
Dent on the passenger side front fender
Chewed up driver side bumper courtesy of the Suburu down the street from me

Coming soon:A pair of Bils for the rear along with some new (or resprung, have not decided yet) leafs from Dunbar here in Phoenix.
Comments:Many changes to come.
Pictures:
naked save the Firstone Destination MT's
3306737852_3961f6df60_b.jpg

with sliders
2913990632_c3b35b56e2_b.jpg

with Lo Pro Lightcage/KC Daylighters and the Bumper Mouth Bracket with Hella Micro DE
3585432597_87ea85efac_b.jpg

with Rear Lo Pro Lightbar/than you Ted for letting me borrow your KC 26 series lights.

with Rear Lo Pro Lightbar These lights I used to check the fit of the bar, I later got 4 KC 26 Series floods.
3663008894_c5b3980046_b.jpg

Interior Mods include this must have Adventure Companion, he is 17 years old.
2654972550_a3fdabf017_b.jpg

The OEM roof rack is not very useful so I built a full replacement. More images to come.
The sliders are my latest design, and the ProComp rims really give me a nice stance even without any lift. 6 of those rims giving me 2 spares.
5798630428_4184a1aa2a_b.jpg

Awesome pics mate. Do you do photography professionally?

Also nice car.
Thanks, I do not do photography professionally. There is a lot I have to learn such as how to incorporate flash into my images. I rely primarily on natural light and a guerrilla style of image capturing. When I get more time I need to start exercising some discipline in how I frame my shots, take more time with the composition.
Just have not had time to get out much lately due to work.

Here is a shot of my roof rack, I have not gotten around to building hi-lift and shovel mounts as yet so the hi-lift is bolted down to plates through the rack flooring. The shovel is tied down. The trails I was doing when this image was taken had about 10 to 20 trucks each day of the event depending on which trail.
Here is the link to that event, just in case you need another reason to come to the States. Click the logo.

So far we have had Russians from a Nissan club over there show up, and fair amount of Canadians, one of which drove an imported Pajero from your part of the world. Here is a vid of the Pajero, someday I will replace the audio to get rid of the annoying chatter. http://youtu.be/HzFIo5hGzO8

5788561835_2a3561b190_b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back