bikes both on road and off road where do you ride?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kus89

Reaction score
hey guys just seeing who in the brisbane region rides bikes both road and off road and where do you ride? also quads anyone know where these can be ridden as my brother has a kfx450 quad and not many propertys allow them to be ridden

road bike i ride a 2011 kawasaki ninja 650rl where do i ride besides the daily to and from work have done a few rides from heathwood

heathwood, mt nebo, mt glorious, fernvale ipswich, heathwood
heathwood, beaudesert, canungra, mt tamborine, heathwood
harrisville, boonah, beaudesert, woodenbong, bald knob, killarney , moogerah, harrisville

offroad i have a 2009 kawasaki kx250f and i ride at:

motocross mountain yarraman
the farm blackbutt
glendon station warwick
ripley before it closed
blackduck before it reopened a bit exy now
havent been to the new park at beaudesert as it only just opened on the weekend but they want $50 for an adult for 1 day

so where does everyone else ride?

I ride a ZRX1200S
Nebo, Glorious, Mt Mee, Woodford, Obi Obi rd, Maleny
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1506.JPG
    IMG_1506.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 75
nice looking bike there zordo whats mt mee, woodford, obi obi rd like? is it windy rd or straights always looking for new places to go for a ride i prefer something a bit more windy seem to have a lot more fun then straights, is it a ride you could do a day trip from brisbane or more a weekend?

Nice. My bike is a bit older, 1992 FJ1200, but I would never get rid of it. I usually go for a spin Beaudesert/Lyons Road/Border/Kyogle and then back through Mt Barney/Rathdowney etc. Nice ride.

Just latley I've been looking at some of the restored dirt bikes on you tube, as I used to have an IT175J and Yamaha 600 Tenere. Some of those lovely big bore 2 strokes, IT490s and RM500s etc, they just FLY, and the restoration jobs are stunning. Makes me want to go and get a project bike now, but I've been told no, :sad:

2007_09270005.jpg

Yamahahaha XT660X for the twisties
21112009732.jpg

KTM 690R Enduro for everything else
393.jpg

Mostly do weekends away as far as possible from city lights, but love hitting Glasshouse or Mt Mee forestry for a day skid.

Mt Tamborine and O'riely national park are both good iv also rode my ninja from brisbane to kyogle NSW and was a real good ride.

The run to Kyogle is great, down Lions Road across the border.

I just did a 2 day 850km ride with 9 other FJ owners. We stayed at Kenilworth and did a big run Saturday around all the normals, Kilcoy/Mt Glorious/Dayboro/Maleny etc, bloody great day. Just missed the big storm Sunday arvo. My mate who was riding back to Sydney hit it twice, once at Lions Road, and then an hour later near Kyogle. He still made it back to sydney by 6.30 the next morning though, lol.

Latest posts

Back