Bullbars compatible with D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nuppy

Hey guys
I have a 2006 D40, dual cab chassis. I bought it at auction and it didnt come with a towbar or bullbar.

I have been looking around a lot of sites and notice that there are a fair few bullbars that look like they would fit the D40, ie earlier model Navaras or other vehicles.

Does anyone know what bullbars are compatible with the D40? Does it only fit the one make, or do other models fit it (or can they be retrofitted)?

Cheers

No idea sorry mate. I would hazard a guess that they are all model specific nowadays though. Go the ARB sahara bar!

Welcome to the site.

I have the smart bar fitted. It's light, can have a winch and lights fitted, and doesn't rust.

No matter which brand you choose, you will see some body panels getting the chop.

ARB Sahara on Matt76's looks awesome, i'll be getting one when I get chance!

just be carefull if you are considering 2nd hand, i think you'll find king & dual cab bars are different for some stupid reason.

i'm kicking myself for not ordering mine with sahara bar like i was gonna, matts looks awesome, mine wasn't gonna have top hoop though. wish me luck convincing the missus i need to spend $2000 on a bullbar now! oh well, lesson learned.

Latest posts

Back