d22 uk bonnet swap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jace3.0td

Reaction score
just tried to swap my non intercooled new zealand bonnet for one i got of a uk one with intercooler scoop as got a nasty scrape on one corner of mine,i couldnt get the bugger to close to properly it engages on first click (like when u pull bonnet pull to get hand to the latch to open fully) but wont go to properly locked,thought it might be the rubber boot on cooler scoop but that made no difference,anyone done this swap can tell me where im going wrong?

The panel fit with the bonnet is fully tunable. You can turn in the rubber stops at each corner. If that makes your bonnet sit too far below the quarter panels, you can wind the stops back out to where they were, and loosen the catch from the radiator support, move it up higher, and retighten it. Have a couple of stabs at it, it'll work properly eventually.

itd be the catch that id need to move evrything else looked fine! bunged to fooker on ebay ill ive with the dents lol

Latest posts

Back