Hiedke's Road - Woodgate

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch92

Reaction score
G'day

Heading to woodgate this weekend or next. Wondering if anyone would be interested in doing the Heidke's road track. It basically bypasses woodgate itself off the woodgate road and comes out at walkers point on the burrum. Can then drive on bitumen back to woodgate and out again or whatever suits.

Anyone interested? Goes through a bit of softish sand, national park etc. and a very nice drive.

Mitch

Havent been on the forum much over the last couple of weeks but I would be up for
a bit of exploring around that area. Was camping at Burrum Heads for chrimbo but
didn't get the chance for any offroading. Would like to go back down.

Not free the next 2 weekends but after that should be good.

Murph

It is a very fun track, last time there was nothing too hard, but very nice area to drive, plus able to drive a couple fire trails etc in the soft sand too for fun.

Hey mate, really sorry but i'm Not going to be able to make it now. Had some other things come up

went out to Burrum Head National Park this Saturday which is near Woodgate up along Hiedke's Road and Woppis Rd. Woopis Rd was about 20km of either soft sand or long mud puddles thanks to a night of rain. Base was reasonably firm in most spots and but some big tyre ruts in some fot he waterholes made things interesting. Old quarry at the Woodgate Rd / Woppis Rd end of the trail. Nice part of the world....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCxRwn7AgSE[/YT]

If anyone's heading up this way I'd be happy to go out for a drive with you. Cheers all

Latest posts

Back