How Superstitious Are You?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Superstitious Are You?

• I definitely am. No ladders, mirrors or cats today please.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I'm not. Time to kick the cat into a mirror!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Who writes this bullsh!t anyway?

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I go the other way. Lotto, anyone? Poker?

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
:sarcastic:Spent the day with my kids and going out for beer and pizza with some friends tonight. Still cant decide which of the many great camping spots around Melbourne to take the family to for Australia day long weekend. Test drove the Terrano after fitting the front lokka and all is good. Then just to make sure, I just read RLI's thank you message.

Talk about an unlucky day in an Unlucky Country.. Cant take much more of this !!:sarcastic:

Spose i am a bit.....

I wont buy anything of value anymore on that date since about 1980....saved up for ages and ages to buy the best O/H surf reel at the time...Abu 7000 and from Complete angler in Mckillop st city and it played up ever since and those pricks at that store wouldnt give me the time of day when I brought it back the first time for a changeover, only a few days later and wasnt even fished with:rant:
the spool was incorectly positioned on the shaft, hence the line would wind on unlevel...ended up buying a new spool...and guess what? FIXED...shove that up ya clacker complete angler....anyways...did a week trip up to Green Cape and Merimbula with the boys..was doing a cast in the surf one day at Eden, the reel overan, got knotted and pulled the whole rod outa my hands and broke the handle when it hit the sand...no more fishing for the rest of the trip:rant:
and,
since then its also done 3 main gears, the anti reverse system snapping off.

So no more buying....

Black cats....I have one beautifull black pussy that i love to death....

all the other wivestales i dont care for

I'm calling this Friday the 13th lucky.

To be honest I hadn't given the date a thought it was just another day but I'm not going to call it unlucky since I was about 15 seconds away from having the ute (and me) crushed by about 3 tonne of tree which landed on the track as I was heading home from the farm this arvo.

Of course extra lucky would have been if I was on the road side of where the tree fell and I could have kept driving and ignored it instead of having to get it out of the way to come home.

Latest posts

Back