2" lift CV angles

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunning1987

Reaction score
Tossing up between a 4" front diff drop to help out with CV angles and for a total all round 3" lift or cheaper option is a 2" lift all round and possible a 2" body. My Biggest fear are the CV joints while at full flex will bust we all know there weekest link one IFS drive lines.

Has anyone done a 4" drop and can supply me with pictures of the CV's at full artic or even a 2" level ground picture of theres the last thing i want is constant cv C/O when the a lock is fitted in the front.

Cheers
Gunny

No problems with CV angles on a D40. Hilux's are the one that struggle with any more than 1".
I'll find a good photo to show ya.

From the Monster Rides thread

A Hilux, think it's 3. How any one could sell,advertise or buy a lift like that is beyond me.

P1010092.jpg

D40, Nice and flat.

IMG_0034.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly! That's my issue i had a 2000 hilux and fitted the lift kit, blew a cv within the first trip off road. Since I've bought a d40 I don't want to go down the same line as with my luxs.:suicide2:

Cheers look forwards to seeing some pics:cheers!:

Its 3" on the D40. Not sure why Calmini ever bothered with that dodgy looking drop diff kit. I cant see why it's needed.

Latest posts

Back