Has Warney Turned into a Knob?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has Warney turned into a Knob?

• Bloody Oath

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Yeh, I reckon

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Just a bit

• No bloody way

• Always has been.

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters

siringo

Reaction score
I used to respect Warney, now I reckon he's just a knobhead. Sure his latest squeeze is darn nice, I've long had a hard spot for Liz, but Warney seems to have sold out big time.

Derrr,of course he's a KNOB,he's a saints fan.All saints fans are knobs.
Only one rung down from pies fans,the biggest knobs. :flowers:

Tall poppy syndrome to think he is a knob. I reckon he is a super star - I bet we would all love to be him!

It's true,he is a superstar.I've named my winch after him.
I just wanted to have a out of season crack at people that barrack for crap clubs.
:big_smile:

Noooo, I mean his facelift and lyposuction and stupid nancy boy eyebrows. He used to a bloke, now he's just another metrosexual manbag carrier.

He used to look like a beer drinker, now he just looks like a chardonnay sipping limp wristed lefty.

i personally cant stand the tool....
not saying he cant play cricket but hes a total wanker..
just like the hawk fans...hahahaha

I've always thought he was a bit of a tool, but he became a knob when he started with all the metrosexual stuff. But you've gotta give him credit, he does well with the ladies.

Yeah the bugger has become a bit of a toss pot, but I don't know him personally. There's no way he'd be able to power drag a Winny Red anymore, he might enjoy the Winny Pinks these days instead. If you can't rock'n'roll, don't fuckin come!

the tosser is in the local melb. papers about his run inn with a pushy rider,and writes a whole freakn book about it on facebook or whatever he uses.

they should have given him a smack to the chops....that would have been gold..

Gee.........looks like I might be in a minority group !!

Although it doesn't take much to be called a knob these days.

GO HAWKS!!!

Given there was no "he's always been a knob" option I had to vote NO

Latest posts

Back