Navara Titanium edition

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

LURKER
Reaction score
Saw a billboard today on the coast here advertising this new edition. looks just like a euro spec d40. Big roof rails 17" alloys etc. lets see who spots one in the flesh first.

it'll be interesting to see just how much they are asking for em but if the outlaw edition is anything to go by your assumption won't be too far off the mark.

nissan seem to be liking these special editions on the d40, dont seem to do it with any other models?

Just trying to be the TRD hilux.

Attachments

• Nissan_Navara_Titanium_Edition_file_001.jpg
    Nissan_Navara_Titanium_Edition_file_001.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 498
I first saw those roof rails in greece when the D40 came out here. Thought they were shiny bits of useless crap then and still do. Pretty in some ways but what the hell would you use them for. Maybe some roof spotties for roo shooting. :big_smile:

If you want one with leather seats you are probably too late. Most dealers have only been promised 1 ( I think there are 300 in total amongst 200 dealers) and I know 3 dealers that sold theirs a month ago at least. Pre-Sales started early June. There are only 1000 including the 300 leather ones.

Normal Titanium is about 2k more than the ST-X and then another 2.3K for ther leatehr version. Not bad value I suppose as they get Bluetooth, Tub Liner, Fog lamps, floor mats (titanium edition ooo ahhh) and some pretty bits like gunmetal grille, handles, mirrors and rear bar (I like the chrome bar MUCH better) and a titanium key ring and plate??? (WTF!!!).

Just been in UK and France for a few weeks and saw a few of those roof bars and still can't figure out what they are meant to do??

Was surprised though, especially in the UK, how many D40's I saw, seems to be most popular dual cab 4x4 by a huge margin!

i've got the D22 verion of those rails on mine... i've had 8 sheets of villaboard on top...hndles a load well as they have a big reinforcement plate in the roof. Not sure what 8 2400x1200 sheets of villaboard weigh but i'm sure its a bit. i bet its stronger then say a rhinorack rail system.

I saw a black Titanium Pathfinder today. IMHO the gunmetal (grey) goor handles (only the front handles were grey, rear ones were colour coded) and mirrors look like CRAPPPP!!!! lol :suicide:

I saw a black D40 "Bushranger" yesterday here in Ballarat. Only saw the back of it, going down into a driveway. Had a big "Bushranger" sticker/badge that took up nearly the whole driver's side of the tailgate and a chrome surround around the tailgate handle. Haven't seen one of these before, and can't remember reading about them anywhere.

Latest posts

Back