Where are all the navaras'?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danwil3

Reaction score
I went down to the local wreckers today to find some parts for my D21 dualcab and even though the boys had hundreds if not a couple thousand cars in the yard I found 1 pitiful little excuse for a navara.

It was a nugget 2wd with a burnt out z24. No tray, no diff and fuel tank with 1/2 million little holes (from what i have no idea) no interior bar a torn bench seat and most rust than steel.

Is this the case for most wreckers? Are D21 parts just that hard to come by second hand or is it just the fact that Mildura is so far away from any other towns?

Shotgun?

Jolly's U-Pull-It has three or four D21s. Local wreckers rarely have any. Niss4x4 in Brooklyn has quite a few and since they just moved to an awesome new site with more yard space, I daresay they'll have more soon. Nisswreck in SA usually have four or five. Gold Coast 4x4 Wreckers usually have three or so.

There's a healthy supply of D21s being wrecked out on eBay and Gumtree in Sydney and Melbourne. I think the trouble you're having is a combination of the remote-city problem and the fact that D21s keep going for as far as their Z24 motors and 71C gearboxes will take them. Try finding diesels in the wrecking yard that haven't been rolled or smashed - not easy. What are you chasing?

One of the wreckers near me had a few d21's, it's in chipping norton, it had an 08 d22 that I got the factory towbar off for 80 buck haha. I can't remember what the wreckers is called but it's not the one near arb.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys,

Thanks guys ill keep an eye out for them online and im heading down to Melbourne in a couple weeks so ill check out some wreckers then.

Im after a newer model interior, a rear 4x4 diff and I know its a long shot but im looking for a bullbar, they are ridiculously difficult to find second hand (+some other little bits and pieces)

Latest posts

Back