gearbox,tcase breathers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxy

Reaction score
hey guys ,just checking out where all the standard breathers are located from the gearbox and transfers and ive tracked a couple of hoses along the top of the gearbox to a goldy coloured u turn pipe mounted on top of the bellhousing can anyone confirm wether they are actually what im looking for pretty sure they are anyone extended these hoses?

Hopefully it is a D40 being in the D40 section.

Haha thanks Mitch. Few to many brews for me.

Anyway I know in the D22 the breathers extend into the engine bay. Should be small metal pipe ending in a U bend.
From doing a search it looks like the gearbox and Tcase breathers are located on the bellhousing as you stated. Might want to extend them higher if you plan on going through a few water crossings.

hey guys yeah its a navara stx d40 cheers for he info im pretty sure thats it i just thought someone might have done it to theres

I have a set of breathers in the shed, ive just been to lazy to put the ute on the hoist and wack them on.
If you find them or find out the ones you think are it let us know. :cheers!:

I have a set of breathers in the shed, ive just been to lazy to put the ute on the hoist and wack them on.
If you find them or find out the ones you think are it let us know. :cheers!:

hey mate will do pretty sure that u turn pipe on the belhousing are the breathers !!shit postion lol

Latest posts

Back