Dingo's D22s

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingo

Reaction score
I am going to try and post some photos. Bear with me as I am computer illiterate.

Here are some pics of my old D22 cab chassis. Just home from Birdsville in Sept last year:
100_2387a.jpg

Then cleaned up ready for sale in January:
100_2472a.jpg

New little kid arrived so replaced with 02 d22 dual cab. Had to look far and wide for a DX (I didnt want carpet or electric windows etc) and a trayback.

It already had snorkel, winch, Rancho shocks and I am yet to confirm whether it has hd torsion bars.

First mod I made was new wheels and tyres and a 2 inch tray lift
100_2810a.jpg 100_3461a.jpg

I have fitted a Uniden UHF and some new Black Duck canvas seat covers (they are awesome). Next: the canopy frame.
100_3480a.jpg

Canvas gets stitched this weekend, with a 2inch Ironman lift to be fitted to the rear the weekend after that. I pick the springs up Friday.

I have started on an aux battery setup (VSR with AC Delco) and have Hella Rally 1000s to go on the front bar.

I will post some photos of the canopy when stitched.. The same bloke that stitched my old one is doing the new one too. He is neat and cheap - Bella Canvas at Port Stephens

Thanks guys. I am pretty keen to get the canvas on. It looks a little half finished at present.

A bit off topic - does anyone know how many ks to expect out of a set of BFG muddies? They do more on road than off, but got them for an absolute bargain so I couldnt resist.

Latest posts

Back