This weekend, What are you up to?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickars2

Reaction score
im bored at work atm.

what are you guy's up to this weekend?

im planning on changeing the engine oil in the navara, lining the glove box with a thin layer of foam to stop stuff from rattling.
it worked wonder's behind the back seat so im gonna get this ago.

Not too sure yet. Soccer for my young fella saturday morning, supposed to be doing a coaching clinic on sunday but I'm not too keen.

so are you going to watch soccer with a hang over?
i was planning on having a quite one and off the grog but a mate rang me,
and he finish's his apprenticeship tomorrow.
so saturday night big party.
my liver is not looking foward to it

so are you going to watch soccer with a hang over?

Haha I usually Ref the game but they are only under 8's and they pretty much run the game themselves, I need to make very few calls. Maybe I can sit under a tree and blow a whistle occasionly lol.

I couldn't wait till the weekend and went and got my wagon dirty this afternoon! I don't have to go far for a decent little track (only rated medium by the local club) I've been trying to pick different lines every time I go down and again on the way back up. Had the rear wheel fairly high in the air as weel as stalling on the way back up (low 2nd instead of 1st)

As for the weekend, this is the last round for U6's soccer and the last round in netball before the finals start.

Cheers Brad

Bummer, work or Minister for War & Finance?

Kids sport and gala days etc.

But looking on the bright side, the Mrs wants me to take us all to stay in a caravan park down the Hunter valley for the October long weekend to check out the gardens etc. Her sale pitch was "not far from the Watagans you know!"she's learning :victory:

gezz jason a bit of warning i could have had 2 navara's out there with ya.
both with lockers.

Going to see Pink tonight with my 15 year old daughter at Rod Laver Arena!!
Gotta be at the local footy by 8.30 Sat morning for my son to play under 12's, then I umpire the under 18's and reserves games.
Then I work a second job at a local resort/hotel 6-11 pm.
Sunday morning taking the missus and son to the airport, leaving at 7.30 am.
Home and detail the Magna I'm selling, take some pics and put on carsales.com.au
Good news is I pick up my Navara Monday night, and am batching for the week.

gezz jason a bit of warning i could have had 2 navara's out there with ya.
both with lockers.

Why would I want the lockers showing me up? Ha ha.

Nah we decided to go late this week with a friend, he has just got his Troopy re-registered.

Maybe the next QLD run could be to LCMP?

Gardening all day Saturday, pruning overgrown shrubs and Sunday, up to Bracken Ridge for lunch with 6 other couples, something we do every 3 months or so at different homes. Boy, can some of these women cook. I can feel the weight going on just thinking about it.

Maybe the next QLD run could be to LCMP?

I'm keen and i'm sure I could put Lee's hand up for him as well

This weekend will be soccer in the morning, followed by the "ocean festival" at my lads school, then sunday will be RnR, dump run and maybe a quick run with Lee and his LOCKED terry, yep he got his rear air locker fitted monday, musta been the 1st one off the production line because a week ago ARB said they were still under development

I'll definately be in that! I'm sure it'll be no problems getting a crew together again....

This weekend: Funeral tomorrow..... Mrs's grandfather...... then maybe EGR mod on Sunday, see how I go for time!

Hungover today, remember something about karaeoke last night, not much else which is probably just as well.
Just got ashes cricket for PS3 so as soon as the missus stops watching tv i'm set!

Latest posts

Back