Track Pro central locking

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stel

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im new to this site .Just bought a naravra and am fitting a central door locking system. Can anyone help with the wireing? Do the pink wires go to the blinkers and yellow to horn?:tazzy:

You really need to post up a wiring diagram for your system every brand is different and "Track Pro" is not mainstream like Mongoose, Vision etc

Although the kits are available to the public and wiring diagrams are probably on the net I'd still be a little careful showing people what you have especially if you ever plan on becoming a regular member and posting pics of your ride. You just never know who's watching. Welcome to the forums anyway.

Although the kits are available to the public and wiring diagrams are probably on the net I'd still be a little careful showing people what you have especially if you ever plan on becoming a regular member and posting pics of your ride. You just never know who's watching. Welcome to the forums anyway.
I understand your concern but it's not a problem if it's just central locking/keyless entry. Even if it's an alarm/immobiliser if the wires are coloured it's only a case of pulling the fuse on the red wire on 99% of systems to bypass it so knowing the exact wiring colour code for the other wires is not a big issue.

Central lock

Got instructions on box but wireing diagram just shows symbols not whether wires go to horn or blinkers.:tazzy:

My guess is the same 12V pulse is pumped through both. So the horn chirps and the indicators flash for the same duration.

yellow on some brands is blinkers, and pink to horn. Most horn outputs are - where siren is +. Blinker output will often be 2 fused wires otherwise it's a park light output which you can use for indicators if you split with 2 diodes.

Seeing a diagram would really help if you want accurate information.

I put a photo of wireing on navara 22

Is this it? This diagram shows white/black goes to the indicators split via 2x diodes. The pink and pink/black could be many things. It is a very vague diagram, do you really want to put this system in? You get better diagrams with the $15 ebay systems.

IMGP23491.JPG

Latest posts

Back